Individuals who have spent years accumulating investments are often without experience in the strategies and methods of withdrawing income from their portfolio over a long period of time and in uncertain economic conditions.
The Bedminster Group uses asset allocation modeling, probability study and the most sophisticated quantitative analysis techniques available to assist our clients in knowing how much to spend, preparing for future expenses, and dealing with uncertainty.
An effective strategy must:
- Increase with inflation
- Support a comfortable lifestyle
- Be consistent with life expectancy and variable markets
- Fit in with estate planning and gifting considerations
- Mesh seamlessly with investment strategy
- Make provision for emergency