Charitable Giving: More Than a Donation
Enhance the lives of others as you lessen your tax burden.
Most donations are made at the end of the year, but there's more that just writing a check, and remember, it is important to know if your contribution qualifies for a tax savings.
In this workshop we discuss:
- How to maximize your charitable donations
- Gifting your IRA required minimum distribution
- Non-cash donations in excess of $500
- Donating appreciated securities
- Researching your charity
We also review the benefits of foundations and funds for your gifting options such as:
- Community Foundations
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Donor Advised Funds